|Birth date||April 12, 1994|
|So You Think You Can Dance Profile|
|Partner(s)|| Tucker Knox|
Alex Wong (all-star)
Neil Haskell (all-star)
Mark Kanemura (all-star)
|Season(s) as all-star||Season 13 and 14|
Jenna first started dancing at the age of 3. She's trained in ballroom, ballet, jazz, contemporary, and hip-hop.
So You Think You Can DanceEdit
Jenna first auditioned for season 10 in Memphis, Tennessee. Her 2 older sisters had auditioned prior to her but were cut at Green Mile. Jenna made it to the top 8 before she was eliminated.
- Main article: Season 10 performances
- Jenna has been a Troupe Member of Dancing With The Stars since Season 18. In Season 23 she became a Pro-Dancer and was teamed up with Jake T. Austin.
- She has also performed in the show Sway: A Dance Trilogy as well as being a cast member in the DWTS Live Tour.
- She competed alongside Jake Monreal as his all star mentor on Season 13 of So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation. Unfortunatley, Jake was eliminated in the Top 8 show week on August 1st, 2016.
- Jenna runs about 4 miles everyday.
- She designs most of her dance costumes.
- She assists the dance conventions JUMP and NUVO. She also teaches ballroom privates.
- Her dream dance partner is William Wingfield.
- She is most inspired by Melanie Moore.
- She is currently dating Valentin "Val" Chmerkovskiy.
|Season 10 Contestants|
Aaron Turner · Alan Bersten · Alexis Juliano · Amy Yakima · BluPrint Hector · Brittany Cherry · Carlos Garland · Curtis Holland · Fik-Shun Stegall · Hayley Erbert · Jade Zuberi · Jasmine Harper · Jasmine Mason · Jenna Johnson · Makenzie Dustman · Malece Miller · Mariah Spears · Nico Greetham · Paul Karmiryan · Tucker Knox