|Birth date||April 12, 1994|
|So You Think You Can Dance Profile|
|Partner(s)|| Tucker Knox|
Alex Wong (all-star)
Neil Haskell (all-star)
Mark Kanemura (all-star)
Jenna Johnson was a contestant on season 10 of So You Think You Can Dance. Her genre is Latin Ballroom. She was eliminated on August 20, 2013.
Jenna first started dancing at the age of 3. She's trained in ballroom, ballet, jazz, contemporary, and hip-hop.
So You Think You Can DanceEdit
Jenna first auditioned for season 10 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Main article: Season 10 performances
Meet the Top 20 (June 18, 2013)Edit
- Jenna runs about 6 miles everyday.
- She designs most of her dance costumes.
- She assists the dance conventions JUMP and NUVO. She also teaches ballroom privates.
- Her dream dance partner is William Wingfield.
- She is most inspired by Melanie Moore.
|Season 10 Contestants|
Aaron Turner · Alan Bersten · Alexis Juliano · Amy Yakima · BluPrint Hector · Brittany Cherry · Carlos Garland · Curtis Holland · Fik-Shun Stegall · Hayley Erbert · Jade Zuberi · Jasmine Harper · Jasmine Mason · Jenna Johnson · Makenzie Dustman · Malece Miller · Mariah Spears · Nico Greetham · Paul Karmiryan · Tucker Knox